Download resources and watch a recording of the virtual meeting of the Greater Manchester Primary Care Community Nursing Forum held on Tuesday 27th April 2021.
The agenda included:
- Welcome and introduction (Lesley Royle-Pryor, Primary and Community Nurse Lead, GM Health and Social Care Partnership)
- Health Care Support Worker Development (Dawn O’Brien, HMR Primary Care Academy Manager & Sam Howard, Clinical Lead, Greater Manchester Training Hub)
- Role of the TNA in Primary Care (Deborah Holden, Lead Practice Education Facilitator / TNA Operational Lead for Primary Care, HMR Primary Care Academy)
- Advanced Practice Project (Carol LeBlanc, Head of GM PMO, MFT)
- CARE Programme (Jonathan Henderson, Primary Care Workforce Programme Manager, GM Health and Social Care Partnership, Janet Thornley, GPN Strategic Lead, BLMK ICS & Carole Jarvis & Caroline Lomax, GM CARE Programme – Cohort 1)
- Reducing inequalities in COVID-19 vaccination Programme- GM examples of good practice (Sarah Jones, Acting Screening and Immunisation Coordinator, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership)
- The meeting agenda
- The presentations
- Contacts for further information
- Exciting opportunity for Advanced Practitioners in Greater Manchester
- Menu of Reasonable Adjustments (MoRA): COVID-19 Vaccination Programme North West: The North West have developed the Menu of Reasonable Adjustments (MoRA) in response to the emerging needs of under-served communities and “hardly reached” communities. MoRA is a suite of supporting material comprising guidance, research and evidence, toolkits, case studies and lessons learned to support colleagues in serving communities and individuals through the optimal delivery of COVID-19 vaccination. It is designed to provide comprehensive support in considering the various elements of planning and delivery pertinent to vaccine uptake for those people who the current models of delivery are not serving effectively.
- Dementia United: Delirium and other resources presentation
- Dementia and Older People’s Mental Health: Guidance for Primary Care Networks and Care Homes
Watch a recording of the meeting below: