Physician Associates Transforming Healthcare (PATH) is a remote supervision and support offer for employers of Physician Associates (PAs) in General Practice and Primary Care.
This will support a shared understanding of the role of the PA in primary care and support a successful transition, first year. This is webinar based, with hosted resources and live Q&As.
The supervision is from HR experts, GPs and programme directors, there is also a legal team to understand the complexities of the role
This team has a wealth of expertise and information that can be of very great support to you. Contact us now to discuss your specific needs via firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Education England (HEE) have commissioned PATH to provide a package of support for practices who are interested in employing a new PA onto a preceptorship and to help us deliver our manifesto targets. The package includes the following benefits:
- Access to resources to help prepare and set up for recruitment
- Assessment of the practice environment in preparation for a PA
- Help and support on-boarding a new PA
- Help with the first year of supervising a PA
- Realisation of the benefits that a PA can offer to a practice
- Development of the PA role for the long-term
- Wider connections with other GPs/practices across the UK through their extensive networks and social media platforms.