In this episode of the Primary Care Knowledge Boost Podcast Lisa and Sara talk to Vishika Rabadia, a senior pharmacist, about the role of pharmacists working in primary care.
Vishika gives insights into the varied roles of a pharmacist within primary care, the training, and what the supervision and registration side entails. She also provides great examples of some of the work that she has been involved with in her Primary Care Network.
This episode was supported by Greater Manchester Training Hub.
Listen to the podcast episode at https://www.pckb.org/e/pharmacists-in-primary-care.
- The National Pharmacy Association (NPA): https://www.npa.co.uk/
- Primary Care Pharmacy Education Pathway: https://www.cppe.ac.uk/career/pcpep/pcpep-training-pathway
- General Pharmaceutical Council: https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/
- Greater Manchester Primary Care Careers: https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk/jobs/
- Greater Manchester Training Hub: https://www.gmthub.co.uk
- Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS): https://www.england.nhs.uk/primary-care/pharmacy/community-pharmacist-consultation-service/
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society: https://www.rpharms.com/