We are recruiting!
If you have a passion for Training and Education
Do you have the drive to engage with staff and those looking to work in primary Care to help them develop?
Do you have the motivation and vision to coordinate the Academy’s training programme?
If you have answered YES to the above then you are the individual we are looking to join our team!
Education/Training Programme Coordinator
The purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive administrative support and coordination of the Education and Training Programme to HMR Primary Care Academy. This will include business support, data base/education event management, marketing communications, and coordination of all deliverables of the Primary Care Academy.
The Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager, in engaging practices/care homes and will be a point of contact for all activities. You will lead in providing administrative support for training, induction days and courses, on setting up engagement activities, meetings and events, and will be an essential part of maintaining the Academy’s online platforms, and finding out key pieces of information/mapping the educational requirements across HMR. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective administration processes, to ensure data is available to create regular progress reports, and managing the day to day finance requirements for the programme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Academy Manager in coordinating and delivering the needs of the project.
• Be the single point of contact for the Education/Events Programme; directing/escalating queries to the Project Manager as and when necessary.
• Develop a good working knowledge of the Primary Care education and mandatory training and communicate confidently with a range of stakeholders, developing and maintaining relationships across HMR; clinical experts, other GM Project teams, internal departments, external suppliers etc.
• Create systems to monitor progress and produce ongoing timely reports to measure the success of the programme’s educational deliverables.
• Provide secretarial support to the Project manager, Academy Manager and Academy Director; e.g. coordinate diaries/meetings and support note taking at meetings when required.
• Come up with new ideas, and articulate rationale for process change/development as necessary.
Education events responsibilities
• Be the lead support for delivery of a new programme of education events and activities to an agreed timescale, ensuring effective facilitation of each event from conception through to completion.
• End to end management and coordination of events; venue liaison, event planning, logistics, exhibitors, sponsorship income in line Rochdale Health Alliance guidelines and SPOC for all sponsor related enquiries/contracts, registration, delegate management, speaker liaison and post event management and evaluation reporting to inform future events/activities.
• Be present at events to coordinate all activities and be the main point of contact
• Identify any issues on events and take appropriate action seeking the advice of, and reporting back to the Project Manager where necessary
• Produce detailed data analysis, to inform current and future plans, to ensure education activity continues to be delivered to a consistently high standard
• Maintain and review accurate records for activity delivered by the team ensuring it is clear, coherent and consistent
• Oversee the production of event outputs, including evaluation and reporting to identified stakeholders. Look at key successes in order to improve future events.
• Keep budgetary records on behalf of the Academy manager
• Raise purchase order requisitions, invoice external organisations, process personal payments, ensuring that processes comply with the Rochdale Health Alliance Financial Instructions
• Meet sponsorship income targets acting as the main point of contact for sponsors; issuing paperwork, coordinating contracts, maintaining financial records and welcoming them to events
• Work with a variety of teams in agreeing the process and associated room hire booking charges for internal and external events and bookings
• Negotiate terms of contracts with suppliers such as venues, caterers, hotels to ensure value for money in line with RHA Instructions.
• Monitor registration rates for the programme of events and measure that the targets are being met, report to the team and suggest necessary action
• Ensure General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is adhered to through all activity
• Support senior colleagues with the production of marketing and promotional materials, including updating the website, and utilising social media
• To proactively contribute to the marketing and effective promotion of all activities within The Academy
• Work creatively within the set guidelines to ensure effective design and marketing concepts are utilised in the promotion of the events and services
• Oversee and carry out the marketing, design and production of posters, flyers, agendas, merchandise, mailshots, delegate materials and website content.
• Assist in managing the social media platforms and website for the Academy; researching and creating content, scheduling content. Collaborating with other stakeholders to push communications of mutual benefit as well as our own Academy events/activities and training
• Evaluation of results via graphs, reports and other means via computer software; including social media analytics and Survey Monkey evaluation/reporting.
• Contribute to the design of fully integrated marketing campaigns in line with market research and developments in marketing practice
• Promote the Academy as a leader in the field of Primary Care education and training utilising organisational expertise to run a successful programme of events
• Field all queries relevant to the Academy project Manager, offering advice and directing queries to the relevant individuals as appropriate
• Working on own initiative on a daily basis to respond to problems, challenges and queries from stakeholders, including project leads and wider stakeholders. raising significant problems/issues in a timely manner
• Provide ad hoc support to other members of the Academy during periods of absence and periods of fluctuating activity
• Support work experience and other trainees in the department
• To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post
• Undertake all essential training relevant to the role
• Engage proactively in all personal appraisal, and work to improve all aspects of service delivery. Taking every reasonable opportunity to maintain and improve self-development including professional knowledge and competence
• Office based role with elements of travel across Greater Manchester as required – own transport required.
• Computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Communications skills; Eventbrite, Survey Monkey
Closing date: 30/01/2023Job reference: HMRPCA Training and Education CoordinatorJob type: Fixed termStaff group: Administrative and ClericalJob location: Heywood, Middleton and RochdaleEmployer: Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale Primary Care AcademySalary: 26,000
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Dawn O’Brien, dawn.o’email@example.com.