We currently have an exciting opportunity available within our Operations team at Xyla Health & Wellbeing for a new Senior Primary Care Engagement Officer.
We’re looking for someone with strong stakeholder management skills and a health intervention background to support the Regional and Partnership Managers by overseeing a team of Engagement Officers to generate new referrals and registrations into the National Diabetes Prevention Programme across Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with primary care in order to support ongoing referral generation and registrations
- Provide support to the CCG and Public Health Leads to conduct engagement events to generate interest in the programme
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure contract KPI’s are met, as well as conducting 1:1s and team meetings
- Build relationships and attend regular meetings with key stakeholders of the programme
- Provide ongoing review of referrals and registrations completed across the services
- Compile reports including feedback from our service users
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have:
- A background in primary care, public health and NHS
- Previous engagement work
- Previous people management experience
- Ability to create comprehensive draft reports, data and letters
- Analytical skills and be able to interpret information and present it in a clear and concise manner
Read more about the job vacancy and apply online at https://careers.acaciumgroup.com/jobs/1154502-senior-engagement-officer-14-months-fixed-term-contract.
Department: Xyla Health & Wellbeing
Location: Remote with frequent travel across Greater Manchester
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Salary: NHS Band 6
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Health & Wellbeing has been selected to deliver the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) and Diabetes My Way across the UK. NHS England, Public Health England and Diabetes UK have committed to improving efforts to prevent diabetes, and this collaborative programme aims to help the 5 million people who are at risk of developing the disease. The Programme comprises of physical activity and dietary components, underpinned by behaviour change techniques.Closing date: 23/05/2021Job type: Fixed termStaff group: Administrative and ClericalJob location: Greater ManchesterEmployer: Xyla Health & WellbeingSalary: 31,500Salary range: £30,000 - £40,000