Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To manage, monitor and coordinate the practices performance against QOF, IIF,LES, DES and PQRRS compliance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
2. To monitor compliance with local and national enhanced Services, Vaccination & recall programs
3. To design, run searche and prepare clinical information ready for audit and review by the clinical team, Management, and wider practice team, on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis when required
4. Support and work with the data quality team, clinical and management team to identify areas for improvement in data quality
5. Assist all the clinical team with the capturing of patient related data through the creation of templates, forms, and the use of 3rd party software
6. Develop, coordinate, implement and manage patient recall systems for all clinical disease areas
7. To monitor, record and liaise with Health and safety specialists to ensure the delivery of Health and safety within the building and practice team.
8. To support and work with the Data quality team, and practice team for overseeing the snomed coding of all patient clinical documentation and information
9. Proactively manage and monitor the GP sessions and rotas to arrange Locum support when required.
10. Proactively manage and monitor the clinical system and any 3rd party software updates, disseminating information regarding these to all team members in a timely manner.
11. Proactively manage and monitor safeguarding requirements and a non clinical lead.
12. To ensure all users of the Clinical System and associated 3rd party software comply with the Data Protection Act and GDPR regulations.
13. To work as an integral part of the management team, supporting all team members.
14. To be responsible, carry out, complete any other duties as deemed appropriate from time to time by the practice management team.
Closing date: 09/09/2022Job type: PermanentStaff group: Administrative and ClericalJob location: ManchesterEmployer: Ashville SurgerySalary: Depending on experienceSalary range: £20,000 - £30,000
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Hayley Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0161 881 4293Connect with Ashville Surgery on Workforce Connect