We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated salaried GP to join Leesbrook Surgery in Oldham.
8 sessions (full time) would also consider part time / job share. Estimated earnings £150,000 per annum once a partner
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join our innovative GP team. You will be responsible for ensuring the provision of general medical services from the practice premises and for delivering services which meet the needs of our practice population.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of professional and administrative colleagues. You will be responsible for delivering the full range of primary care services as part of the practice, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
Main duties of the job
- Committed to providing high quality patient services
- Good team player
- Sense of humour
- Provide a high standard of clinical care to patients in an ethical & timely manner.
- Respond to medical problems presented by patients including history taking, examination, diagnosis, investigation, treatment, and referral where appropriate with adequate documentation and coding onto the EMIS WEB system.
- Provide appropriate health promotion and preventative health care and advice to the patients within the context of primary health care.
- Attend meetings as may be necessary, QOF duties and for Personal and Practice development.
- Carry out clinically related administrative and non-clinical duties.
- Provide cover for absent colleagues both planned and unplanned from time to time.
- Maintain patients clinical records in line with the electronic patient record system.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.Closing date: 28/09/2021Job reference: A2194-21-2513Job type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: OldhamEmployer: Leesbrook SurgerySalary: Negotiable