Come and join a large (20,500), award winning, visa sponsorship holding, high QoF achieving, training practice!
We boast a wealth of experience, disbursed by our comprehensive multidisciplinary team and are led by 7 experienced, dynamic GP partners.
The partners here at Unsworth Group also possess integral positions within the community, such as Clinical Director for Bolton Federation, PCN Director for Westhoughton and all participate in appraisals for the wider community.
The practice is supported by an ever evolving management team, 4 accomplished salaried GPs, a practiced visiting clinician, an established nursing TEAM, a progressive PA TEAM and an extensive list of other allied health professionals.
At Unsworth Group we prioritise employee welfare, so much so that we have a dedicated staff and patient liaison. We participate in regular employee welfare meetings, hold regular employee social engagements and invest in employee education and progression.
· 10k per session
· Paid Indemnity fees
· 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week CPD leave, plus
· Funded CPD allowance of £250 per year
· The practice promotes lifestyle medicine and can offer a funded training for this
· 15/15 appointments – No extras
· Flexible start/finish times
· Offering a variety in weekly sessions such as supervision sessions/PCN project work
· GP fellowship scheme if newly qualified
· Our duty GP clinic is split into 4 sessions each day with no pre booked appointments – meaning no full day of duty GP!
· Minimal visiting, due to having a visiting clinician
· Minimal admin as managed by an advanced team
· Portfolio GPs welcome!
· Special interests considered at the practice
Closing date: 31/08/2023Job type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: BoltonEmployer: Unsworth Group PracticeSalary: See adOther pay band: Doctor - Other
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Steph Moore, email@example.com.Connect with Unsworth Group Practice on Workforce Connect