Ramsbottom Group Practice is an established family practice in Bury with a list size of 8500. Ramsbottom is a desirable location, listed as one of the best places to live in Britain by the Sunday Times.
We seek an enthusiastic doctor (newly qualified /experienced GP) to add to our current team.Salaried, with a view to partnership if desired.
- 4-6 sessions per week.
- Competitive salary + Medical Indemnity + Pension
- Flexible working arrangements Considered
- Six weeks of annual holiday plus study leave
- A study budget can be offered
- Support / encouragement to develop interests in clinical areas / teaching / management and take on a lead role in these areas, helping to develop the team.
Informal visits/enquiries are encouraged.
Main duties of the job
- A good team player
- A conscious Doctor capable of making professional, autonomous decisions
- Assessing the health care needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems.
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness. In consultation with patients and in line with current practice disease management protocols, developing care plans for health management.
- Maintain an awareness of and compliance with all relevant practice policies/guidelines
- Attend training/events/meetings organised by the practice/other agencies.
This job description is not exhaustive full. We anticipate the role will develop with the suitable candidate and we will amend it as appropriate.
We are a Training practice with 4 partners, an excellent Practice Manager , and a GP registrar, fully supported by a team of dedicated staff including a Practice Nurse, Pharmacist, Secretary and an HCA. Supporting ARRS roles including First Contact Practitioners ( Physiotherapist) , Paramedics, and Mental Health Practitioner.
- Teaching & Training Practice ( Medical Students and GP Trainee)
- We are actively involved in PCN collaborative working.
- We cover one Residential care home led by one of the GPs.
- Low home visiting rate.
- EMIS AskmyGP Docman X
- High QOF achievement with a dedicated Data Quality Manager
- Daily coffee breaks for GPs so that you can share clinical and non-clinical time together
Please see the attached job job summary and person specification attached to job advert for further information about the role.
This role is appropriate for individuals who are registered with the GMC and have achieved or are working towards the MRCGP.
- On the GMC GP Register.
- MBChB or equivariant
- Womens Health Diploma.
- An interest in Training and Supervision.
- An understanding of personal development plans and portfolio-based learning
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Closing date: 30/06/2023Job type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: BuryEmployer: Ramsbottom Group Practice
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Mary Sharkey, Practice Manager, Ramsbottom Group Practice, email@example.com, 01706824413.Connect with Ramsbottom Group Practice on Workforce Connect