This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in an aspirational practice with some great colleagues. We are heavily invested in teaching and are a Salford GP Training practice, as well as a University of Manchester Training Site for undergraduate students.
You should aspire to contribute to our team ethos to deliver the highest standard of clinical care and safety for our patients, as well as be enthusiastic about learning and teaching. We pride ourselves on our culture of supporting each other and our patients, and would seek to employ somebody who is adaptable and flexible. We welcome innovation and new skills to our team, and we are keen to support your development.
We offer the following benefits to the successful candidate:
- Terms as per BMA contract, 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave pro-rata.
- Excellent financial package of competitive sessional rate c.£9400/session + NHS pension + perks.
- Defence union fees paid in full through practice scheme for non GMS practice work.
- 1 year of Private Medical Cover to help look after our salaried GPs during the Covid Pandemic.
- Special interests & personal wellbeing support and development, 3 of our GPs are currently undertaking HEE fellowships.
- Potential for home working sessions with remote access laptops provided.
The practice is split over 2 sites looking after a diverse patient population of 11,000 patients in M6 and M7 Areas of Greater Manchester. The practice has a high QoF achievement and is rated Good by the CQC.
The practice team include 2 Partners, 7 Salaried GPs (3 Fellows), 3 GP STs, 2 Nurses, 2 HCAs, Practice Pharmacist support, and a well organised and helpful team of reception staff.
GP sessions currently consist of 14 appointments with a mix of telephone and face to face. The practice has low home visiting numbers. We offer regular team meetings and coffee.
The practice IT infrastructure includes:
- EMIS web IT system with AccuRx for patient messaging
- A paperlight practice with organised Docman Workflow
- Proactively embraced telephone triage and video consultations.
- Footfall digital triage system.
- Home working through Surgery Connect system.
Expressions of interest are encouraged. For further information about the role please contact Dr Ashish Chaudhry by email firstname.lastname@example.org or our practice manager, Ms Debbie Regan by email email@example.com or phone 0161 983 0092.
Deadline for applications 31/12/2021. Interviews may be conducted remotely giving consideration to social distancing guidelines.Closing date: 31/12/2021Job reference: LBHC salaried postJob type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: Please selectEmployer: Lower Broughton Health CentreSalary: £9400 per sessionSalary range: £80,000 - £90,000Other pay band: Doctor - Other