This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Denton based practice as a Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership available.
The Practice is a friendly, innovative, and very well regarded training practice. We have a strong focus on patient care, are committed to mentoring and encouraging professional development for all and have invested in the satisfaction and work/life balance of our clinicians and administration team.
We have an excellent and supportive working relationship within the partnership, our wider practice team and with our PCN colleagues within Denton, Audenshaw and Droylsden.
The practice is well organised and we have developed innovative ways to make General Practice enjoyable. We are a forward thinking team with high QOF achievement and rated good by CQC.
We employ a team of dedicated staff including a Salaried GP and ACP, who provide support to the Partners, and ensures workload and admin are kept to a manageable level. We are aiming to future-proof ourselves against the challenges of General Practice in the coming years
The successful candidates should have the drive to enhance our excellent Practice reputation, to help us to continue to deliver excellent clinical care and, looking to the future, to innovate as General Practice evolves.
Key duties include:
- Patient list of just over 8,000 with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 6 Salaried sessions, with a view to a Partnership if desired.
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Opportunity to train GPSTs, FY2s and Medical Students
Package and benefits include:
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership (if desired)
- Successful training practice
We welcome informal discussion or visits so feel free to contact Lindsey White, Practice Manager, on 01613208788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the position please see NHS Jobs – reference A1569-21-1965 or send your CV to email@example.com.Closing date: 30/09/2021Job reference: A1569-21-1965Job type: Fixed termStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: ManchesterEmployer: Denton Medical PracticeSalary: Dependant on ExperienceOther pay band: Doctor - Other