We are looking for a GP to join our team at Cheadle Medical Practice. This salaried position offers flexible working with 4-8 sessions per week.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Provide medical services for the practice population to a high standard, including day-to-day activities such as acute telephone triage, video and face-to-face consultations, home visits and appropriate administration to ensure accurate records, patient continuity and quality of care.
- Comply with requirements of the practices GMS contract, Enhanced Services contracts, education/training delivery contracts.
- Refer patients as appropriate.
- Undertake duties such as prescription signing, prescribing reviews, telephone advice, visiting doctor, duty doctor in accordance with the rota.
- Manage long-term conditions in accordance with the practice formulary.
- Ensure good clinical governance is part of patient care and other practice activities.
- Adhere to practice guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Participate in audit and quality improvement processes.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Joy Hancock, email@example.com.Closing date: 31/12/2020Job reference: CMPSGPDec2020Job type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: ManchesterEmployer: Cheadle Medical PracticeSalary: Depending on experience