A fantastic opportunity to join Ailsa Craig Medical Practice
We are looking for a full-time salaried GP to join our expanding team. As a training practice, this would be an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified GP to enhance their skills and progress their career or an experienced GP looking for a new challenge in a friendly and supportive environment. Successful applicants will be joining a sociable, ambitious and dynamic team in central Manchester.
• 5-7 clinical sessions per week, with flexibility.
• BMA model contract and locally competitive remuneration.
• High achieving training practice based in central Manchester. Paper light using EMIS web, Footfall, Docman 10 and AccuRX,
• Growing list size of 11,300 patients
• Expanding clinical team which currently includes 4 GP partners, 4 salaried GPs, 3 practice nurses, 2 healthcare assistants, trainee nurse associate, practice-based pharmacist, first contact physiotherapist and focused care practitioner with new roles being added.
• Active within the local PCN
• We actively encourage and facilitate your continued professional development including pursuing specialist interests.
• Opportunity for teaching and supervision as we currently host both medical students and GP training posts.
• Friendly team who enjoy lunchtime runs and team yoga sessions led by our resident yoga instructor (senior partner).
• Informal visits and chats are encouraged so please contact our practice manger Karen Cullen directly or alternatively email your covering letter and CV.
For further information about this exciting opportunity contact Karen Cullen (Practice Manager) email@example.comClosing date: 23/10/2021Job type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: ManchesterEmployer: Ailsa Craig Medical PracticeSalary: CompetetiveOther pay band: Doctor - Other