- To provide nursing services to patients of the practice including the development and promotion of health screening programmes, within the professional competence of the post holder. The post holder will work in accordance with the NMC code of conduct.
- Provide nursing treatments to patients in collaboration with G.P.’s or independently to agreed protocols.
- Child Health surveillance clinics.
- To provide screening for Primary Prevention of cancer.
- Visit patients where appropriate in their own home.
- Maintain accurate patient records, statistics and equipment used.
- To order and maintain stocks of vaccines and injectables personally administered by the Partners or Practice Nurses.
- To maintain professional development and education.
- To liase with outside agencies to provide a good standard of service to the Practice population.
- Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the patients you are responsible for or come into contact with.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to self motivate, organise and prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills.
- The post holder must be in possession of a current NMC registration.
- The post holder must hold a full U.K. driving license.
This well organized, friendly, innovative PMS practice seeking to recruit an experienced Practice Nurse who is highly motivated with an excellent work ethos. The ideal candidate will have experience of QoF and other targets required of a modern day general practice. We have an extremely supportive team with excellent practice and attached staff.
For further information please contact Jill Berry firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing date: 28/02/2022Job type: PermanentStaff group: Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredJob location: OldhamEmployer: Hopwood House Medical PracticeSalary: Negotiable depending upon experience