Experienced Practice Nurse 30 – 37.5 hrs per week for Clarendon Surgery & The Angel Medical Practice. NHS Pension Scheme, 6 Weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Competitive salary negotiable based on experience in Primary Care.
Please read on if you wish to work as a Practice Nurse in a surgery in a long-established GP Practice in Salford which consistently achieves excellent patient outcomes.
We are busy but friendly and supportive practice with an excellent multi-disciplined team all working cohesively alongside excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Management and administrative team.
- 30 – 37.5 hrs per week across (Mon – Fri core hours)
- Running a variety of clinics covering QOF, Salford Standards, Chronic Disease, Immunisations & Cytology
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web, AccuRx, Docman 10, Ardens, Teams, & Aglio Teamnet
- Stable, friendly and cohesive multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working relationships with neighbouring practices and Salford Southeast PCN
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification (desirable)
- Strong work experience within primary care
Closing Date: 19th May 2023 (this post is advertised elsewhere and may be closed early in the event of high numbers of suitable applicants) Previous applicants need not apply
Closing date: 19/05/2023Job type: PermanentStaff group: Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredJob location: SalfordEmployer: Clarendon SurgerySalary: Competitive salary negotiable based on experience in Primary Care
Applications by CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Practice Business Manager). Please feel free to contact for informal discussion, full job description & person spec or more information on 0161 983 0190Connect with Clarendon Surgery on Workforce Connect