The Singh Medical Practice is an established, friendly and supportive GP Practice in Harpurhey, Manchester. We are seeking to recruit a motivated and committed Practice Manager to lead our team. The post would be full time, 37.5 hours over five days.
The practice is located within the North Manchester CCG and provides healthcare to 3850 patients. It has a ‘Good’ CQC rating and is part of the local GP Federation (Northern Health GPPO) and Higher Blackley, Harpurhey and Charlestown Primary Care Network.
The Practice has 2 GP Partners, 1 Practice Nurse and 4 reception and administrative staff. Find out more at https://www.thesinghmedicalpractice.co.uk.
Previous experience of management is essential and having a background in the healthcare sector is desirable.
The successful candidate should:
- Possess relevant degree/or management qualification/or equivalent management experience.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of human resources management, employment law, health and safety and regulatory requirements.
- Be proactive, able to lead, supervise, motivate and performance manage a team.
- Be able to manage change effectively and promote the benefits of change where necessary.
- Have outstanding leadership skills and a strong business vision to run the Practice and help us achieve our optimum potential.
- Be aware of and ideally have working knowledge of Local and National Enhanced Services, Public Health Targets and Quality and Outcomes Frameworks.
- Be able to identify new opportunities that are beneficial to the Practice and work to develop these effectively.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and extremely organised.
- Have a good knowledge and experience of financial management.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have a working knowledge of EMIS Web, Open Exeter, CQRS, NHS Pensions, NHS Choices website.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to work collaboratively within our PCN in providing shared services for our local population, including contributing to the running of our PCN COVID vaccination centre.
- Carry out other Practice Manager duties as deemed appropriate by the Partners.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
View this job vacancy on the NHS Jobs website at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916501510.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Dr Deepa Singh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 271 3065.
Please apply enclosing CV and covering letter to: Dr Deepa Singh, The Singh Medical Practice, Harpurhey Health Centre, 1 Church Lane, Manchester, M9 4BE.Closing date: 04/06/2021Job type: PermanentStaff group: Administrative and ClericalJob location: ManchesterEmployer: The Singh Medical PracticeSalary: Negotiable