We are looking for a highly motivated, productive, and proactive Practice / Business Manager with a demonstrable career in primary care to join us at the Lever Chambers Centre for Health in Bolton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organisational leadership, service improvement and delivery of key targets across the full range of clinical and administrative areas within the practice. A high degree of personal organisational skill is required as well as a systematic approach to problem solving and planning.
This is an exciting opportunity, for the right candidate, to play a pivotal role in leading the practice.
If you are an experienced Practice / Business Manager looking for a new and exciting change in career then we would love to hear from you.
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A relevant qualification in Business Management or equivalent
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of employment legislation as well as experience in managing a diverse workforce
- Prior experience of leadership and personnel management, ideally within a healthcare setting;
- Experience in financial management
- Ability to deliver a vision and a willingness and drive to adapt to NHS targets and business planning, whilst keeping abreast of legislative and contractual changes
- Self-motivation and forward thinking approach
- Excellent organisational, management and planning skills, IT skills and communication skills
- Ability to implement and manage change effectively
- Ability to identify training and development needs in self and other as well as experience of appraising staff.