The following are core responsibilities of the nurse associate. You will:
- Work as a member of the Nursing team, under the guidance of a Registered General Nurse
- Support the organisation and facilitation of clinical care in a holistic and proactive manner to patients registered at the practice.
- Maintain a high professional standard of nursing care in adherence to all Practice
- protocols/policies & guidelines, as well as to provide nursing assistance to the GPs and other members of the primary healthcare team.
- Assist and perform routine nursing tasks related to patient care, such as routine BP checks, BMI and lifestyle advice as directed and agreed with line manager, registered general nurses and GPs.
- Support patients to improve and maintain their mental, physical, behavioural health and wellbeing by using behaviour change interventions, such as undertaking health checks (physical and mental).
- Maintain accurate electronic clinical health care records
Closing date: 26/06/2023Job reference: Alex2Job type: Part timeStaff group: Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredJob location: OldhamEmployer: Central PCN based at Alexandra Group Medical PracticeSalary: depends on experienceAfC pay band: Band 4
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Jane Stansfield, Practice Manager, Alexandra Group Medical Practice, email@example.com, 0161 271 3050.Connect with Alexandra Group Practice on Workforce Connect