Medical Receptionist vacancy – available at all 3 SPCT sites – Little Hulton, Eccles and Willow Tree.
As a Medical Receptionist it will be your responsibility to ensure that all patients are supported with accessing the appropriate services for their needs in a friendly, efficient and professional manner. You should be approachable and willing to go above and beyond to provide the best quality care to our patients. You will reliably support patients, clinical staff and the Assistant Practice Manager in your various administrative responsibilities.
· To receive patients at the surgery in a friendly manner, efficiently checking-in those with booked appointments.
· To book appointments and recalls, ensuring sufficient information is recorded to enable clinical staff to access the patient’s record and to prioritise their workload.
· To support the medical secretary team in processing referrals for care to external services.
· To respond to, using a helpful and problem-solving approach, all queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors.
· To ensure that patients with an urgent medical need are brought to the attention of the clinical staff and are dealt with in a logical and non-disruptive manner.
· To explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to existing and new patients and those seeking temporary registration and ensure that the necessary registration procedures are completed in a timely manner.
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Angela Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org.Connect with Salford Primary Care Together Eccles on Workforce Connect, Connect with Salford Primary Care Together Willow Tree on Workforce Connect
Salford Primary Care Together Eccles, Eccles Gateway Medical Centre, 28 Barton Lane, Eccles, Manchester, M30 0TU (view map).
Salford Primary Care Together Willow Tree, Willow Tree Healthy Living Centre, 94 Littleton Road, Salford, M7 3SE (view map).
For more information about the practices please visit http://www.spctpractices.co.uk.Closing date: 22/02/2023Job reference: Medical ReceptionistJob type: PermanentStaff group: Administrative and ClericalJob location: SalfordEmployer: Salford Primary Care TogetherSalary: £9.90 p/h