Full time position to work as a Care Coordinator at Bracondale Medical Centre. Flexible hours Mon-Fri 7.45-6.30. Previous experience in a similar role essential.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
· To work with the GPs and other healthcare professionals within the Practice to proactively identify and work with a cohort of people to support their personalised care requirements.
· Be responsible for running EMIS searches and identifying newly diagnosed patients with long term conditions, contacting patient to arrange appointments, data collection and submission, filing, general admin etc.
· Bring together all of a person’s identified care and support needs and what matters to them; explore the options to address these in a single personalised care and support plan.
· Raise awareness of shared decision-making and decision support tools and assist people to be more prepared to have a shared decision-making conversation.
· Ensure that people have high-quality health information to help them make choices about their care.
· Assist people to access self-management education courses, peer support or interventions that support them in their health and wellbeing; explore and assist people to access personal health budgets where appropriate.
· Contribute to increasing uptake of national screening programmes.
· Provide coordination and navigation for individuals and their carers across health and care services, working closely with social prescribing link workers, health and wellbeing coaches and other primary care roles.
· To help patients to manage their needs through answering queries, making, and managing appointments
· Assist and coordinate practices in meeting PCN Des and Impact and Investment Fund (IIF) targets, and practice Quality Outcomes Framework (QoF) targets.
· Responsible for coordinating any projects, e.g. vaccination and any associated administration
· Co-ordinating information to be shared on the Practice Website and social media platforms.
Closing date: 13/01/2023Job reference: Care CoordinatorJob type: PermanentStaff group: Administrative and ClericalJob location: StockportEmployer: Bracondale Medical CentreSalary: TBDSalary range: £20,000 - £30,000AfC pay band: Band 4
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Barbara Chatterton, Practice Manager, Bracondale Medical Centre, Barbara.email@example.com, 0161 426 9050.Connect with Bracondale Medical Centre on Workforce Connect