Monarch Medical Centre are looking to recruit a part time permanent GP Practice Nurse to join the practice team in Radcliffe.
To apply for this job vacancy please contact Dr Kanniwadi Baskar, email@example.com, 0161 723 0123.
Monarch Medical Centre is a 3 partnered practice within Bury CCG and our aim is to provide quality care to patients in the area from our premises on Cross lane Radcliffe.
We are a teaching practice and have clinical students throughout the year. This has been acknowledged by the university as gold standard which we are very proud of. We obtained the standard of Good from the CQC.
Main duties, skills and requirements
- Annual Review of Chronic health conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Asthma, Chronic Kidney Disease, Ischemic heart Disease , COPD etc. Be responsible for Annual recall of these patients. Accurate data input on computer systems so that QOF points can be achieved and Audit can be conducted as necessary.
- Be experienced in Spirometry, taking ECG, Cervical Smears, Childhood vaccination, Travel vaccination, Flu vaccination, Wound management, First Aid , BLS skills.
- Well versed in using computer systems.
- Good knowledge of current issues in NHS especially relating to Primary care.
- Good team player with sense of humor.
- Must be a non smoker.
- Be able to accept constructive criticisms and show willingness to reflect and learn .
- Be well versed with current guidelines including local and NICE guidelines in treating chronic illnesses.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Previous GP Practice experience desirable.
- Flexibility, loyalty, friendly non judgmental attitude towards colleagues and patients are essential.
- Must have good health to deliver Nursing services to patients in GP Surgery.