COULD YOU BE OUR NEXT NHS HERO?
Due to ever-increasing list size, we are offering a fantastic opportunity for a new/experienced GP to join our friendly, well-organised, and well-respected practice (4 – 8 sessions).
All About Us
Come and join our long established, friendly and supportive practice. We are committed to delivering high quality care to our patients whilst maintaining a responsive and supportive environment for our whole team.
We are active participants in our PCN and have excellent working relationships with our neighbouring colleagues, we also have close contact with our local CCG. We are innovative and forward thinking in all we do and always happy to listen to new ideas.
We are based in the heart of Salford in a purpose-built gateway building which also hosts children’s outpatients, x-ray, ultrasound, and many other community clinics and council services.
The practice is close to great facilities including Media City and easy travel links. The locality is well served with good schools and housing for those wishing to relocate.
Consistent High Achievements
We have an excellent track record for high achievements in both QOF and the local Salford Standards quality programme.
In addition, we are very proud to have ranked 660/6658 in the National Patient Satisfaction Survey last year, putting us in the top 10% of GP Practices in the country
Meet our fabulous team
With a rapidly increasing list of 10,500 we have an excellent multi-disciplined team who together work to achieve the very best possible standard of care for our patients. We have an excellent reputation as a training practice with an active trainer
- 2 GP Partners and 7 Salaried GPs
- GP ST3s
- 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 2 Practice Nurses
- 1 Assistant Practitioner, 1 HCA & 2 Phlebotomists
- 1 In-House Practice Pharmacist & 5 ARRS Clinical Pharmacists
- First Contact Physiotherapist, Mental Health Practitioner & Social Prescribers
- GP Overspill hub
- PCN led Extended Access service
Emis Web, Docman 10, Ardens Q Masters, AccuRx, Iplato, Patchs &
What can we offer you?
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience (minimum £10k)
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Additional NHS Litigation indemnity cover (MDDUS)
- 100% Private Medical Income
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week Study leave (pro rata)
- Tier 2 Sponsorship if needed
- Ongoing mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Career development support
Job type: PermanentStaff group: Medical & DentalJob location: SalfordEmployer: Clarendon Surgery
Please get in touch for an informal chat or to arrange a visit by contacting our Practice Operational Managers: firstname.lastname@example.org or Nadine.email@example.com ) on 0161 983 0190 or Our Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org on 0161 983 0192Connect with Clarendon Surgery on Workforce Connect