We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated General Practice Nurse to join our team at South Reddish Medical Centre.
To provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care for patients, as well as providing nursing assistance to the doctors and other members of the primary healthcare team. The duties will include all tasks normally undertaken by an experienced RGN and any additional roles agreed between the nurse and the doctors as appropriate, having regard to current training.
- Management of Chronic Disease & Therapeutic Monitoring
- Diagnosis, monitoring and development of individual management plans; agreeing these as appropriate with the patient and other health professionals
- Checking compliance with and adherence to appropriate treatments using an holistic patient-centred approach
- Identifying the impact of treatment and implementing or recommending changes as appropriate.
- Assist in meeting Quality & Outcome Framework targets.
- Immunisation (Adult and Child)
- Lead and co-ordinate Childhood Vaccination Programme.
- Administering appropriate immunisation autonomously in line with PGD’s
- Working with patients with more complex immunisation issues.
- Oversee recall and DNA system for Childhood Immunisation Programme
- Cervical Cytology
- Lead and co-ordinate Cervical Cytology Programme.
- Undertake cervical smears in accordance with agreed local guidelines
- Oversee recall and DNA system for Cervical Cytology Programme
Dr GUPTA (Clinically)
PRACTICE MANAGER (Administratively)
HOURS: TBAClosing date: 10/01/2022Job reference: PN-SRMC 2022Job type: Fixed termStaff group: Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredJob location: Please selectEmployer: South Reddish Medical Centre (Dr Gupta)Salary: Dependent on experienceSalary range: £20,000 - £30,000Other pay band: Other