Farnworth Family Practice is a GMS GP practice with a list size of approximately 3800 patient population with 2 GP partners. We have a high QoF achievement and strive to provide the best quality care possible to all of our patients. We are an EMIS practice and use DOCMAN10 & AccuRx.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Advanced Nurse Practitioner. We would like you to work 4-6 sessions a week (plus cover for any holidays or sickness, if required). The practice is currently open until 7.30pm on Thursday and cover for this would be required.
The Advanced Nurse Practitioner will take lead in your clinical area of expertise, for the delivery, co-ordination, expertise and clinical skills needed to provide care to patients.
- To identify and undertake specialist tasks, to include all illnesses related consultations within the surgery. Provide care for patients presenting in the Acute and Chronic diseases clinic and those that are housebound with minor illnesses and urgent on the day appointments.
- Provide first contact within the Practice, or home visit if required, for patients presenting with undifferentiated, undiagnosed problems, skills in history taking, physical examination, problem-solving and clinical decision-making, to establish a diagnosis and management plan.
Produce accurate, contemporaneous and complete records of patient consultation, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures. Make professionally autonomous decisions.
- Instigate necessary invasive and non-invasive diagnostic tests or investigations and interpret findings/reports.
- Provide safe, evidence-based, cost-effective, individualised patient care.
- Refer patients to other agencies, secondary care as appropriate and complete the referral paperwork accurately, liaising with secretarial team if required.
Closing date: 18/11/2022Job reference: ANPFFPJob type: PermanentStaff group: Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredJob location: BoltonEmployer: Farnworth Family PracticeSalary: Dependant on experience
For more information about this job vacancy please contact Hayley Arthurs, Assistant Practice Manager, Farnworth Family Practice, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01204463097.Connect with Farnworth Family Practice on Workforce Connect