Advanced Nurse Practitioner needed for 30 – 37.5 hrs per week for Clarendon Surgery & The Angel Medical Practice. NHS Pension Scheme, 6 Weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave (pro rata) Salary negotiable based on experience in Primary Care.
Please read on if you wish to work as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a surgery in a long-established GP Practice in Salford which consistently achieves excellent patient outcomes.
We are busy but friendly and supportive practice with an excellent multi-disciplined team all working cohesively alongside excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 30 – 37.5 hrs per week across (Mon – Fri)
- Running a variety of clinics covering triage, chronic disease and minor illness.
- Well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web, AccuRx, Docman 10, Ardens, Teams, & Aglio Teamnet
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working relationships with neighbouring practices and Salford Southeast PCN
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Strong work experience within primary care
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10/15 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Practice
Closing Date: 19th May 2023 (this post is advertised elsewhere and may be closed early in the event of high numbers of suitable applicants)
Closing date: 19/05/2023Job type: PermanentStaff group: Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredJob location: SalfordEmployer: Clarendon SurgerySalary: Salary negotiable based on experience in Primary Care
Applications by CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Practice Business Manager). Please feel free to contact for informal discussion or more information on 0161 983 0190Connect with Clarendon Surgery on Workforce Connect