Please log in below to use the Greater Manchester Workforce Connect service to find employment opprtunities in primary care. If you do not have a user account please register to join Workforce Connect » and be returned to this page where you can log in.
Greater Manchester Workforce Connect is a free job-matching service connecting employers and individuals across Greater Manchester with employment opprtunities in primary care.
Employers can use Workforce Connect to find people interested in working in the new roles that they are looking to recruit. You can search for individuals by the roles they are looking to recruit and the locations in which they want to work.
Individuals can use Workforce Connect to find an employer with a job vacancy in the role that you are looking for.
- Register for a user account at https://bit.ly/gmcareersregister
- Log in at
- Search for employers by the roles they are looking to recruit, the locations in which they operate and whether they have job vacancies.
We have pre-registered primary care employers across Greater Manchester and created Workforce Connect profiles for them. This includes all General Practices, Primary Care Networks, GP Federations and some NHS Foundations Trusts and other relevant organisations.
Practice Managers, Business Managers and HR leads can take ownership of their employer profile by completing the following steps:
- Visit https://bit.ly/gmcareerspassword
- Enter your email address
- You will receive a link to set new password by email (check your junk folder)
- Click on the link and set a new password
- Log in at
- Edit your Workforce Connect profile by adding the details of the roles that you are looking to recruit and the job vacancies that you have available
- Connect with people looking for work
Greater Manchester Primary Care Workforce Bank supported through Lantum has several staff banks available to help the delivery of Primary Care services from GP Practices, Out Of Hours, Extended Access and COVID Vaccination Delivery.
We are using new technology to make booking local sessional cover faster, cheaper and more efficient.
All banks have completed a HR governance check. It's easy to access staff by simply posting the shift you need.
- Identify the bank
- Create or update account
- Post the shift