Urban Village Medical Practice is looking for an enthusiastic Advanced Nurse Practitioner to act as an autonomous practitioner working in conjunction with other health care professionals to assess, diagnose and treat the conditions of patients attending the practice.
Urban Village Medical Practice provides a broad range of services to a growing diverse population. We are a patient centred practice and focus on inclusion and equality. We are a growing team and are exceptionally keen to provide a multi skilled workforce.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate critical thinking in the clinical decision-making process
- Provide expert professional advice to patients, carers and colleagues and ensure the maintenance of clinical excellence
- Work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients
- Support the delivery of policy and procedures
- Provide nurse leadership
- Provide education and training to other staff and students
Key skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse
- MSc/Masters Advanced Practice
- Qualified Nurse Prescriber
- Experience of working in a primary care environment
- Experience of chronic disease management