Greater Manchester Workforce Connect https://bit.ly/gmworkforceconnect is a job-matching service that connects employers and people looking for work with employment opportunities in primary care.
The service currently offers employment opportunities in General Practice. This will be expanded to Dentistry, Pharmacy and Optometry over the next few months. Watch the video to find out more about this exciting new service.
People looking for work can use GM Workforce Connect to find employers with job vacancies in the role that they are looking for. To start using the service:
- Register for a user account at https://bit.ly/gmcareersregister
- Log in at
- Search for employers by the roles they are looking to recruit, the locations in which they operate and whether they have job vacancies.
Employers can use GM Workforce Connect to find individuals who want to work in the roles that your organisation is looking to recruit. You can search for individuals by the roles they are looking to recruit and the locations in which they want to work.
We have pre-registered primary care employers across Greater Manchester and created Workforce Connect profiles for them. This includes all General Practices, Primary Care Networks, GP Federations and some NHS Foundations Trusts and other relevant organisations. Practice Managers, Business Managers and HR leads can take ownership of their employer profile by completing the following steps:
- Visit https://bit.ly/gmcareerspassword
- Enter your email address
- You will receive a link to set new password by email (check your junk folder)
- Click on the link and set a new password
- Log in at https://bit.ly/gmworkforceconnect
- Edit your Workforce Connect profile by adding the details of the roles that you are looking to recruit and the job vacancies that you have available
- Connect with people looking for work