The 02 December 2020 issue of the Greater Manchester Primary Care Workforce newsletter is now available.
View the newsletter in your browser or click on the table of contents below to go straight to an item that interests you.
In this issue
- 1. Greater Manchester Mass Vaccination Programme
- 2. Nursing
- 3. Primary Care Knowledge Boost Podcast
- 4. Offers
- 5. COVID-19 Primary Care bulletin
- 6. Greater Manchester Training Hub
- 7. Forthcoming events and training opportunities
- COVID immunisation update
- The courage of compassion
- Foundation Phlebotomy training
- Remote working woes and how to fix them
- Foundation Spirometry training
- Foundation Immunisation training
- Influencing and negotiating skills in primary care
- GM Primary Care and Community Nurse Forum
- Pancreatic Cancer Early Diagnosis e-learning course
Do you have colleagues that would be interested in receiving our newsletter? Please ask them to subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hh83BL.
If you would like further information or want to contact GM’s Primary Care Workforce team, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading.
GM Primary Care Workforce Programme
Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
Dr Alison Lea, Clinical Director for Primary Care Workforce, email@example.com
Lesley Royle-Pryor, Primary and Community Nurse Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry Porter, Primary Care Workforce Programme Manager, email@example.com
Natasha Odita, Primary Care Workforce Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonny Henderson, Senior Project Manager (Secondment), email@example.com