The next GM Primary Care and Community Nursing Forum is due to take place on Tuesday 12th October from 12:00 to 14:30.
The agenda will include:
- An update from the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Launch of the ShinyMind app
- An update from the GM Screening and Immunisations Team regarding Covid-19 and flu vaccinations
- Breakout sessions focussing on non-medical prescribing, advanced practice and the work of the vaccination training pods.
To book your place at this event, please visit the online registration form at: https://forms.office.com/r/3fYTq569WY by 8th October.
The Primary Care and Community Nursing Forum meets on a quarterly basis and aims to:
- provide attendees with latest news in clinical and professional practice, training and development opportunities and other GM developments
- allow attends to connect and communicate
- share new and relevant information; and
- share best practice
- Tuesday 1 February 2022
- Tuesday 10 May 2022
- Tuesday 19 July 2022
- Tuesday 1 November 2022