Download resources and watch a recording of the virtual meeting of the Greater Manchester Local Leaders Network was held on the 21st January 2021.
The agenda included:
- Welcome and purpose of the day (Dr Joanna Bircher, Clinical Director of GM GP Excellence Programme (RCGP) & Janet Castrogiovanni, Managing Director, Greater Manchester Primary Care Provider Board (PCB))
- PCNs as a learning and supportive environment (Dr Gill Tonge, Associate Dean for Wider Workforce, Health Education England)
- Primary care additional roles reimbursement scheme (ARRS) roles (Paula Breeze, GM AHP Workforce Programme Lead & Joanne Roberts, Primary Care Allied Health Professions (AHP) Ambassador)
- The relevance of population health management now and beyond COVID and how CARE can help you, your teams and communities (Clare Simpson, Faculty Member, National Association of Primary Care (NAPC) & Dr Nav Chana, National Primary Care Home Clinical Director, National Association of Primary Care (NAPC))
- The meeting agenda
- Presentation: PCNs as a learning and supportive environment
- Presentation: Primary care additional roles reimbursement scheme (ARRS) roles
- CARE information pack
- ARRS Employers Educational Webinar – First Contact Practitioners – Webinar 1 – information, agenda and recording
- ARRS Employers Educational Webinar – Occupational Therapists, Dietitians, Podiatrists – Webinar 2 – information and agenda
- ARRS Employers Educational Webinar – Social Link Prescribers – Webinar 3 – information and agenda
- ARRS Employers Educational Webinar – Pharmacy Technicians, Physician Associates – Webinar 4 – information and agenda
Watch a recording of the meeting below.