A COVID-19 vaccination programme webinar for general practice was held from 15:00-16:00 on 7th December 2020.
The purpose of the session was:
- Provide an update on the latest Government guidance on the roll-out of vaccinations
- Explain the Greater Manchester priorities and delivery model
- Provide an opportunity to ask the GM Team any questions
The webinar was chaired by Laura Browse, Director of Primary Care, NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care.
The briefing was followed by a question and answer session with:
- Jane Pilkington, Director of Population Health, GMHSCP
- Christine Khiroya, Nurse Consultant with Lead Responsibility for Screening and Immunisation, GMHSCP
- Ben Squires, Head of Primary Care Operations, GMHSCP
Watch a recording of the meeting here (information accurate at time of recording)