Watch a recording of the recent GatewayC webinar in which key speakers discussed the importance of early diagnosis in acute leukaemia and answered key questions from the audience.
- If a patient has persistent fatigue, what level of duration should give you concern?
- What sort of indicators should ring alarm bells in a full blood count?
- Should I be concerned if my patient has mild macrocytosis with no change over three months?
- Can epistaxis be a presenting feature of leukaemia?
- How often do you palpate an enlarged spleen or enlarged lymph nodes?
- Can folate deficiency mask macrocytosis?
If you like to sign up to future webinars, watch recorded webinars or access GatewayC webinar resources visit https://www.gatewayc.org.uk/free-webinars.