This website https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk is owned by NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care.
Greater Manchester Primary Care Careers platform websites
The Greater Manchester Primary Care Careers platform websites include:
- Dentistry careers website https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk/dentistry
- General practice careers website https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk/generalpractice
- Pharmacy careers website https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk/pharmacy
- Primary Care careers website https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk
- Primary Care website https://gmprimarycare.org.uk
- Optometry careers website https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk/optometry
Copyright and use of content
Unless clearly stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as design rights, trademarks, patents etc) in any material provided on this website remains the property of the Partnership (or in respect of specific pieces of content, another rightful owner).
GMHSC-owned material on the website, including text and images, may not be modified, copied or reproduced in any way without written permission, except for in the case of the user’s own personal non-commercial use – such as sharing content responsibly on social media.
While we’ve taken care to provide links to useful websites, such as those of our partners, we don’t necessarily endorse or control those sites and we’re not responsible for their content.
Liability of information
We’ve taken all reasonable care to make sure the information and material on this website is correct, up to date and useful. But we’re not responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by any inaccuracy or error.
The Partnership team, our partners, suppliers and any third-parties mentioned on the website are not liable for any damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, this site, or any sites linked to our own.
To post comments on our website you must submit a valid email address and any other information we request. Please also follow our rules of conduct, below:
- We ask you to comment responsibly and considerately
- Please make sure that all statements of fact you present are true, and that any views you express are your honestly held opinion on those facts, or that of the person on whose behalf you’re writing
- You’re legally responsible for any material you post
- If you’re under 16, you should seek consent from your parents or guardians before submitting a comment
- We reserve the right to moderate comments and to:
- Edit or delete irrelevant or abusive comments submitted for posting on the website
- Temporarily or permanently suspend a user’s access to posting comments
- Take any other action we see necessary if a user hasn’t followed the guidance set out here
- If you find any comments offensive or objectionable please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- We have many measures in place to keep your information safe, but it’s important that you also play your part – visit the government’s Get Safe Online website for advice on how to do this